Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm a spaceman

You have to look at the details of this question before you try to answer it. If I was already a astronaut, I think I could build up the courage do it, but if I was some random Joe with a regular job, I wouldn't. I would take it as a very big risk in my life as everyone else would, but I would still see it as a big adventure. In space you would learn about and see different things that no one has ever encountered before. It's a whole new world out there and you are finding it out first hand what it's like. If I didn't accept the job, then all I would be doing is sitting at home watching the news and feeling dumb because I didn't go. Although there is one thing that would probably make me go if I was really scared, the chance of being in the history books. You could discover good and bad things there but the good always levels out with the bad.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Very rational argument. Do you think you would have joined on the crew of Columbus' first voyage across the Atlantic?

Well written post with plenty of details. 20/20 points.